22 days tour, covering Istanbul, Central, and Eastern Turkey; aiming to give a comprehensive look into the rich history, culture and folklore of various ethnic groups as well as an interactive social relation with natives ethnicities of Anatolia
Arrival Istanbul airport. Meet your guide and transfer to Hotel Arcadia or similar
Full day sightseeing on foot, visiting The Roman Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, Haghia Sophia, The Topkapi Palace. Welcome Dinner at Kumkapı Fish Restaurants. ( B.D)
Full day sightseeing The Spice Market, Bosphorus Cruise and The Asian Side of Istanbul. (B)
Morning flight to Ankara, the capital city of Turkey. Upon arrival visit to the Anatolian Civilizations Museum where a rich collection of different civilizations is on display. Continue visiting the old castle and Samnapazarı, the archaic bazaar of the city. Lunch at Zenger Pasha Konağı situated in the castle. After a short orientation in the modern city continue driving to Cappadocia. En route stop by the Salt Lake and The Ağzıkarahan Caravanserai. Dinner & overnight at Cappadocia Lodge Hotel. ( B,L,D)
Full day sightseeing at Cappadocia, visiting Uchisar Hilltop, Göreme rock-hewn churches, trekking at Zelve & Guvercinlik Valleys. Lunch will be served in a local cave restaurant. Afternoon enjoy a brief lecture on world-wide famous Turkish Rugs and also visit Avanos famous for pottery workshops.Dinner & overnight in the hotel. ( B,L,D)
Morning visit Ihlara Valley and Kaymaklı the underground city. Return to the hotel for lunch. Afternoon free at leisure. Dinner & Whirling Dervishes Show is available upon request. (B,L)
Drive to Sivas via Kayseri. Both of these central Anatolian cities are famous for well-preserved Seljuk-Turkish Monuments like mıosques, medrese ( the old theological schools) and hospitals dating back to the 12th and 13th.centuries. Dinner & overnight in Sivas ( B,D)
Today enjoy a scenic drive to Malatya. En route stop by Kangal which is famous for shepherd dogs named after this town. Malatya is considered to be the gateway to eastern Turkey. En-route enjoy a picnic lunch at Gürün. Upon arrival enjoy free time in the city center for shopping and viewing the local daily life. Malatya is the biggest apricot producing city in Turkey. Overnight in Malatya. (B,L)
Morning visit to Aslantepe, a late Hittite settlement. Then drive to Adıyaman viewing the spectacular Nemrut Mountain. Arrive Kahta at noontime, check-in hotel and have lunch. After a short rest in the hotel start sightseeing of the Kommagene Kingdom dating back to the 1st. century B.C. Late afternoon return to the hotel for dinner. After dinner free time for rest. (B,L,D)
Early morning leave hotel for Nemrut Mountain. After about two hours 4x4 drive, a hard walk is required for 20 minutes. Ones who cannot walk, can take a donkey ride upto the hilltop. Enjıoy thrilling sunrise in front Tombs of the Kommagene Kingdom and Colossal Statues of Gods and Goddess of Greek & Persian Deities. Return to the hotel for breakfast and then drive to Urfa along The GAP Dam which is the biggest dam of Turkey on Euphrates River. Upon arrival Urfa, check-in hotel and have lunch. Late in the afternoon start exploring North Mesopotamia by visiting Harran Plain where the oldest university in Anatolia was once located. Harran is also famous for traditional Bee Hive-style conic Houses. Dinner at a local restaurant where local kebaps will be served and traditional entertainment will be performed by local singers and dancers. (B,L,D)
Morning drive to Diyarbakır with a stop at Mardin, one of the most charming cities of Turkey both from the architectural and ethnical point of views. Mardin is included in the list of world heritage by UNESCO. The population of the city consists of Orthodox Christian Assyrians, Moslem & Christian Arabs, Yezidis the Devil Worshippers and just a few Turks. Lunch-basket will be delivered en route. Afternoon, arrive in Diyarbakır which is the biggest Metropole of Eastern Turkey situated by the Tigris River. Visit The Grand Mosque and City Fortifications dating back to the 16th.century. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.(B,L,D)
Morning departure for Van via Bitlis, Tatvan and Ahlat where will be stopped to visit the Conic Tombs of Seljuk-Turkish period. Picnic - lunch will be served en route. After Ahlat, enjoy a scenic drive along the southern shores of Lake Van which is the biggest lake in Turkey. The city of Van, the former Tusba was the capital city of Urtatus who had lived in 15th. Century B.C. and the local Armenian Kingdoms in the until 11th. Century A.D. Evening check in hotel, dinner & overnight in the hotel. ( B,L,D)
Full day excursion at the vicinity of Van. Visit the Tusba Castle and Akhtamar Island on which an 11th. century Armenian Monastery is situated. Picnic Lunch will be served on the island. Those who wish can enjoy bathing the soda waters of the lake. Late afternoon, enjoy strolling through the traditional market place of the city. Dinner & overnight in the hotel. (B,L,D)
Day of real adventure. Drive to Doğubeyazıt via Çaldıran plain and Tendurek Mountain which is more than 3500 meters, situated by the Iranian border. While driving along the mountain, a thrilling landscape will offer a spectacular view. Lunch-baskets will be delivered en route. As descending down the mountain, the view of the Sacred Mount Ararat will catch your eyes. Doğubeyazıt is a border town to Iran and famous for The Ararat Mountain. Late afternoon visit the Ishak Pasha Castle which was the residence of the Ottoman Governor of the East Territories. Dinner & overnight in the hotel. (B,L,D)
Morning free time exploring the local market of Doğubeyazıt. Then drive to Kars along the Western slopes of Mount Ararat. Pass through the Igdır Plain which has a Mediterranean Climate at an altitude of 2000 meters, producing sub-tropical fruits. Afternoon, arrive at Kars, the North-Easternmost city of Turkey bordering Armenia by the Aras River. Visit the Kars Castle remaining from the Ottomans and afterward from Russians. Enjoy free time in the market place of Kars before checking in the hotel. Dinner in the hotel. Evening optional Folk-dance program is worth watching. (B,L,D)
Morning visit the ruins of Ani which was an Armenian settlement until the beginning of 20th. Century, situated by the Aras River overlooking the territories of the Republic Armenia. Afternoon drive to Erzurum. En route stop by an obsidian query. Obsidian is a volcanic rock out of which various hunting and fighting tools had been made at pre-historic times. Erzurum, situated at the foot of Mount Palandoken which is a very popular skiing resort of Turkey, is famous for Turkish-Islamic monuments as well as legendary patriots who resisted against the Russian invasion during the First World War. Sites to visit in Erzurum include the Castle, Çifte Minareli Medrese and the old Ottoman Houses under protection. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel. (B,D)
Morning departure for Artvin. En-route visit the ruins of old Georgian Orthodox Churches. Enjoy driving along Çoruh River which runs through a real wilderness. Çoruh is also an unbeatable rafting paradise for adventurers. Picnic lunch will be served by the river. Late afternoon, arrive at Artvin, which is amazingly situated, on a steep hilltop. Dinner and overnight in the hotel. (B,L,D)
Time to explore the Black Sea Region. Drive to Rize via Hopa, the bordering Georgia, Çamlıhemşin and Fırtına Deresi which is a natural park reserving various birds and indigenous plants. As driving along the Black Sea, enjoy viewing the local girls in their colorful costumes working at the tea plantations. Rize is famous for the Laz, people who are living in this part of the country compose the major ethnic group from Caucasia and they are subject to many jokes in Turkey. Before check-in in the hotel, enjoy free time in the local market, observing the Laz and their daily life. Overnight in Rize. (B)
Morning departure for Trabzon en-route drive up to Ayder and Uzungöl plateaus for trekking in a heavenly landscape. Late afternoon, arrive at Trabzon. (B)
Being once settled by the Greco-Pontic community, Trabzon has many remains from the Greek Orthodox Church. Morning drive to Maçka to climb up to Sumela Monastery, which is a 4th.century rock-hewn monastery, situated on a steep hilltop over 500 meters. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant with homemade local dishes. Afternoon, continue sightseeing in Trabzon, visiting the Haghia Sophia Church and the Russian Market. Rest of the day free at leisure. (B,L)
Morning flight to ISTANBUL. Upon arrival transfer to hotel, rest of the day free at leisure. Farewell Dinner, at the terrace of Arcadia Hotel.(B,D)
Transfer to airport.(B)
This refers to a combination of information such as your name, contact details, travel preferences and special needs/disabilities/dietary requirements that you supply us or is supplied to us, including your social preferences, interests and activities and any information about other persons you represent (such as those on your booking). Your information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa), make a booking, use our Sites and any other engagement we or our business partners have with you.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate, and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, security, incident/accident management, or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information to third parties. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security, and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advanced passenger data (for example Caricom API and US secure flight data). These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect, and disclose to others, the information you provide to us and our group companies and brands for business purposes and also third-party companies and our third-party service providers for the purposes set forth below in this Section 2. We will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of the Company for any other purpose unless (a) you expressly authorize us to do so, or; (b) it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services to you or; (c) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements; (d) it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company or the merger of Company into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, bankruptcy or like transaction in which the Company is not the survivor; (e) it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, administration, service, customer care, quality and improvement related activity, business management and operation, risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, advertising and marketing, loyalty programs, profiling customer purchasing preferences, activities and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection, or; (f) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
(1) Using your information, we may from time to time contact you with or make available to you (directly or indirectly) information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies or third-parties as set above (“Our Use of Your Information”). We will tailor the information you receive or see; this will enable us to make available to you more personalized and relevant communications. We may use innovative technologies and work with our third-party business partners to achieve this.
(2) We will assume you agree to email when you make an e-booking or provide us with your email in other situations such as in-store, competitions, promotions, prize draws, and social media.
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, we will provide you a summary of your information retained by the Company. As allowed by law and consistent with our applicable business partner agreements, you may modify, correct, change, or request the Company to delete or update information that you have supplied to us through the Sites by contacting the Company via postal mail to OasisTravel Ltd. Miralay Şefik bey Sokak No:⅝ Antalya Palas Apt. Gümüşsuyu 34437 Istanbul or, to the extent available, you can amend your previous preference either: (i) directly on our website(s); (ii) by using our “unsubscribe email” available on every marketing email sent by the Company; (iii) by opting-out of personalized emails; or (iv) by referring to our literature containing instructions on how to opt-out of marketing communications. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Republic of Turkey Privacy Rights and Foreign Controls
Use of Tools "Cookies" and Links to Other Websites
Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites or micro-sites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or ancillary products and services sites or websites owned by our sister companies. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them. Please read their applicable terms and conditions carefully.
Children under 13
Our Sites are not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not collect information from children under 13 other than as when necessary to comply with the law or for safety reasons. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our Sites. Furthermore, we may restrict entries to any contests, sweepstakes, or promotions to entrants who are at least 18 years of age.
No data transmissions over the Internet are completely secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the Internet. You transmit such information at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We use reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach or other unintended, unauthorized or criminal activity.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure, and/or made available on request. In the event we materially change the way in which we use your information, we will provide you with at least 30 days’ notice and ask you to affirmatively accept the changes.
A ‘Client’ is all persons named on the booking form intending to travel with Oasis Travel Ltd.
A ‘Product’ is any service sold by Oasis Travel Ltd.
All Clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all Booking Conditions. To confirm a booking Oasis Travel Ltd, requires that the client has fulfilled all payment requirements. A contract between the Client and Oasis Travel Ltd, comes into existence when Oasis Travel Ltd, has confirmed the booking in writing and issued a Confirmation. The person signing the booking form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that s/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions. The said contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Turkish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish Courts. No employees or representatives of Oasis Travel Ltd has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, not to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Oasis Travel Ltd, unless such be in writing and signed by the Director of Oasis Travel Ltd,.Oasis Travel Ltd, reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
1. Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effected at the time that Oasis Travel Ltd, receives a written request from the Client and unless differently mentioned in the product terms, the following cancellation charges will apply.
a. 50 or more days before departure: 30% of the total package
b. 49 through 30 days before departure: 40 % of the total package
c. 29 through 15 days before departure: 50% of the total package
d. 14 through 5 days before departure: 75% of the total package
e. 5 through 1 day before departure: 100% of the total package
f. Cruise Reservations not refundable if cancelled within 15 days of departure.
g. On special occasions (public holidays), these conditions may be modified. The Customer must be informed in writing about this fact by the Provider in advance.
2. If any number of the party is prevented from travelling because of death, injury or serious illness of the client, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person or departure date or tour of similar standard and cost provided that written notice is confirmed by Oasis Travel Ltd,
3. If a refund is payable by Oasis Travel Ltd, to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 2.1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. Oasis Travel Ltd, will not pay fees charged to the Client by the Client’s bank for processing the credited amount.
1. Prices in the Oasis Travel Ltd, website, and brochure are correct at the time of publication. Before a booking is confirmed, Oasis Travel Ltd, reserves the right to amend these prices due to any circumstances outside the control ofOasis Travel Ltd, such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees. Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travellers – single supplement is required
2. All payments are accepted online by credit card in USD or Euro depending of the product’s published currency. Bank transfers are accepted as the full amount payable as published. Payment must be settled by the Client by bank transfer within 3 days after receipt of the invoice (if not stated otherwise).
3. Product information is published by Oasis Travel Ltd, in good faith and Oasis Travel Ltd, will use its best endeavours to operate all Products as advertised. Oasis Travel Ltd, reserves the right to change any of the facilities and services described in its publications and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment resulting from any change.
All Oasis Travel Ltd, trips begin and end at the appropriate local airport unless mentioned differently in the product description.
Adequate insurance is mandatory for all Clients to cover at least but not limited to medical and repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a Product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product as a minimum. A Client and his personal belongings are the sole responsibility of himself. Oasis Travel Ltd, accepts no liability on the Client’s behalf where Oasis Travel Ltd, has provided a Product of reasonable standard. Clients are fully responsible for arranging their own insurance.
Oasis Travel Ltd, Products and in particular, adventure activities, contain an element of risk to the personal safety of the Client that other package holidays may not contain. By accepting these Booking Conditions Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen travel and Clients undertake such risks at their own volition. Oasis Travel Ltd, accepts no liability of Client’s damages where Oasis Travel Ltd, has fulfilled its Duty of Care to Clients by providing Products of a reasonable standard. Oasis Travel Ltd accepts no liability if there has been no fault on the part of Oasis Travel Ltd, or its’ suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages were either the Client’s fault or a result of unusual circumstances beyond the control of Oasis Travel Ltd, by force majeure and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
2. In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, Oasis Travel Ltd,’ liability in the said cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions.
3.Oasis Travel Ltd, accepts no liability if additional costs to the Client are incurred through delay, accident or disruption of the Product(s) beyond the control of Oasis Travel Ltd, by force majeure.
It is the responsibility of the Clients to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, vaccinations, preventative medicines and other medical certificates and all necessary travel documents. Oasis Travel Ltd is not liable for damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the necessary travel document requirements. Information about these matters is given in good faith by Oasis Travel Ltd, but without liability.
All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the brochure. Any Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or illness must declare the true nature of such conditions at the time of booking, and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Such a client is required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner to confirm they are fit to travel. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Oasis Travel Ltd, from any obligations and liability.
Any complaints must be reported immediately within 24 hours to the Tour Leader who will do everything possible to resolve the matter or directly in writing to email@example.com
Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travelers – single supplement is required.